Making schools compliant with record keeping requirements using M365
Tellus is a Teams governance tool used by many independent schools across Australia
- Creating and keeping full and accurate records relevant to child safety and wellbeing, including child sexual abuse.
- Full and accurate records should be created about all incidents.
- Records relevant to child safety and wellbeing should be maintained appropriately.
- Records relevant to child safety and wellbeing should only be disposed of in accordance with law or policy.
- Individuals’ existing rights to access, amend or annotate records.