- 3 years’ experience as a Principal/Senior Consultant
- A solid understanding of the Microsoft stack: SharePoint, Teams and Yammer
- Comfortably manage multiple projects
- Want to combine your technical knowledge with consulting experience
- Have delivered projects 200k+ value
- Enjoying working with customers to develop world-class solutions
- You’re a good problem-solver and creative-thinker
- You care about what you do and want to be part of a bigger picture
About our Consultants
This role requires technical knowledge with a strong business focus. This role is an integral part of delivery the right solutions to our customers. Our Consultants have:
- 3 years + delivering Microsoft Modern Workplace solutions
- Worked in a previous role with a consulting focus
- Technical background and in-depth knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint, Teams & Yammer
- Demonstrated the capability to multi-task across multiple customers & projects
- Experience in Agile delivery
What’s in it for you?
- Flexible working environment – Work is a thing you do, not a place you go
- Great Working Environment – Enjoy regular office drinks, Quarterly social events and free Friday lunches!
- Birthday Off – If your birthday falls on a workday, it’s a free day off for you!
- Wellness Program – $600 per year to spend on your own well-being
- Sponsorship Potential – Available for the right candidate
At Antares we:
- Care about you, about your colleagues, our clients and about the outcome
- Question when it doesn’t make sense and aim to solve the real problem
- Get it – understand the purpose, listen and get the whole picture
- Are creative in our thinking, the outcome and the solutions we provide
Sound like the role for you?
If you meet the above requirements, please send your resume and cover letter to:Email us today!