- 4 years’ hands-on experience with SharePoint infrastructure & administration
- Experience managing and administering SharePoint Online
- Experience managing and administering SharePoint on-premises
- Want to join a team where you can grow
- You care about what you do and want to be part of a bigger picture
About our SharePoint Admins
All our team members have the ability to upskill and grow within their roles at Antares. For this role we’re looking for someone who has:
- Worked in a previous role working with the Microsoft technology stack, specifically, SharePoint 2010/2013/2016/Online, Azure, and Office 365.
- Demonstrated the capability to multi-task across multiple customers & projects
This role also includes coordinating the Internal support of Office 365 including Exchange, SharePoint and CRM, Azure, internal servers, printers, phone system and user support.
This is a full-time permanent position.
What’s in it for you?
- Flexible working environment – Work is a thing you do, not a place you go
- Great Working Environment – Enjoy regular office drinks, Quarterly social events and free Friday lunches!
- Birthday Off – If your birthday falls on a workday, it’s a free day off for you!
- Wellness Program – $600 per year to spend on your own well-being
- Sponsorship Potential – Available for the right candidate
At Antares we:
- Care about you, about your colleagues, our clients and about the outcome
- Question when it doesn’t make sense and aim to solve the real problem
- Get it – understand the purpose, listen and get the whole picture
- Are creative in our thinking, the outcome and the solutions we provide