- Sydney CBD – Microsoft Gold Partner
- Permanent Full-time Opportunity
- ASAP Start preferred
- Fast-paced Microsoft consultancy: Application Development Team
- Working on the cutting edge of new technologies
- Award-winning, young, energetic and growing team
- 3+ years of experience in a similar development/technical consultant role
- Are an experienced Leader and have managed projects end-to-end.
- Are keen on growing your existing career in Application Development
- Have exceptional communications skills
- You’re a good problem-solver and creative-thinker
- You care about what you do and want to be part of a bigger picture
Our Senior Technical Consultants
All our team members are offered opportunities to upskill and grow within their roles at Antares (member of Cloud Collective). As we’re a fast-paced company with lots on the go, our Senior Technical Consultants all have:
- 3 years + experience working as a Senior Consultant in Application Development
- Experience finding solutions to customer problems
- Managed an Agile project team
- Demonstrated the capability to multi-task across multiple customers & projects
What’s in it for you?
- Flexible working environment – Work is a thing you do, not a place you go
- Great Working Environment – Enjoy regular office drinks, Quarterly social events and free Friday lunches!
- Birthday Off – If your birthday falls on a workday, it a free day off for you!
- Wellness Program – $600 per year to spend on your own well-being
- Sponsorship Potential – Available for the right candidate
Sound like the role for you? Tell us why you’re our next Senior Technical Consultant!
Please note, due to the high number of applicants, we will only contact you if your application progresses through the process.
If you meet the above requirements, please send your resume and cover letter to: