- Newcastle based – prestigious client
- Permanent Full-time Opportunity
- ASAP Start preferred
- Fast-paced Microsoft consultancy: Data & AI Team
- Working on the cutting edge of new technologies
- Award-winning, young, energetic and growing team
- 5+ years of experience in a similar Senior Consultant or Information/Cloud Architect role
- Are an experienced Leader and have managed small-medium teams
- Are keen on growing your existing career in the Azure Platform and Data Vault Modelling
- Have exceptional communications skills
- You’re a good problem-solver and creative-thinker
- You care about what you do and want to be part of a bigger picture
Our Information Architects Have:
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Extensive experience working as a Cloud Architect or Information Architect
- High level of knowledge in Azure Platform (IaaS and PaaS)
- Highly skilled in Data Vault Modelling (Certification is highly regarded)
- Experience managing an Agile project team and ability to effectively lead a team to success
- Our Senior level architects also have Power BI experience as well as experience with multi-cloud environments (AWS/Azure)
What’s in it for you?
- Prestigious on-site client – Working with a high-profile client based in Newcastle
- Great Wider Network – Enjoy Quarterly social events with the team in HQ (based in Sydney)
- Birthday Off – If your birthday falls on a workday, it a free day off for you!
- Wellness Program – $600 per year to spend on your own well-being
- Sponsorship Potential – Available for the right candidate
Sound like the role for you? Tell us why you’re our next Information Architect!
If you meet the above requirements, please send your resume and cover letter to:Email us today!