- 3+ years of experience in Project Coordination and Project Management
- Love Tech and are keen on growing your existing career in the IT industry
- Work well in a customer-facing environment, managing multiple projects at once
- Have exceptional communications skills
- You’re a good problem-solver and creative-thinker
- You care about what you do and want to be part of a bigger picture
Our Project Managers
- Have excellent communication skills & ability to build rapport easily
- Are pro-active go-getters who thrive on multi-tasking
- Are driven by delivering projects on-time and on-budget
- They understand the purpose and get the whole picture
What’s in it for you?
- Flexible working environment – Work is a thing you do, not a place you go
- Great Working Environment - Enjoy regular office drinks, Quarterly social events and free Friday lunches!
- Birthday Off – If your birthday falls on a workday, it’s a free day off for you!
- Wellness Program - $600 per year to spend on your own well-being
- Sponsorship Potential – Available for the right candidate
At Antares we:
- Care about you, about your colleagues, our clients and about the outcome
- Question when it doesn’t make sense and aim to solve the real problem
- Get it – understand the purpose, listen and get the whole picture
- Are creative in our thinking, the outcome and the solutions we provide
Sound like the role for you? Send in your application and tell us why you’re our next Project Manager!
If you meet the above requirements, please send your resume and cover letter to:Email us today!