Antares Solutions is an innovative and fast-growing IT consultancy dedicated to solving business problems using technology. As a highly accredited Microsoft Gold Partner, we combine best-of-breed technology with a healthy dose of common sense to help organisations achieve their full potential. We pride ourselves on our positive, engaging and solutions-oriented culture. Our people are energetic, enthusiastic and pragmatic team players, who bring strong interpersonal skills and a solution-focused mindset.
About the role
At Antares, we’re looking for an experienced Principal Consultant to join our Microsoft Modern Workplace team. You’ll be focused on helping our customers and prospects by envisioning, designing and overseeing the implementation of solutions to their unique business problems using the Microsoft technology stack (Office 365, SharePoint, Teams, Yammer).
If you’re looking to consult and then lead the digital transformation for Australia’s biggest corporate and enterprise customers, this role is for you!
You’ll be working in both a pre-sales capacity to help transform requirements into solutions and also as part of our delivery team; running workshops, designing solutions and solving problems before ultimately overseeing their implementation.
To be successful in this role, you will need to:
- Align with our values: Care, Question, Can, Get it
- Be energetic and hungry to deliver awesome solutions for our customers
- Be a business consultant, providing strategic advice to solve a customer’s problems
- Be proactive and not sitting back to wait for others to push you forward
The following are must-haves for this role:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in a fast-paced environment delivering Microsoft Modern Workplace solutions
- Experience in a similar business consulting role focused on solution delivery
- A technical background and experience in delivering Microsoft SharePoint, Teams and Yammer solutions
- Experience in multi-tasking across multiple customers at one time
- Experience in managing internal teams on projects at different stages of delivery
- Experience in Agile delivery
What’s in it for you?
- Exciting, fast-paced Microsoft consultancy
- We’re constantly working on the edge of new technologies
- Be part of an amazing award-winning young, energetic and growing team
- Fast-track your career with real growth potential
If you meet the above requirements, please send your resume and cover letter to: