Microsoft Dynamics 365: A Platform Beyond
Towards the end of 2016, Microsoft officially announced the launch of Microsoft Dynamics 365. Questions like what benefits does this product offer, closely followed the launch.
This is all you need to know:
Microsoft Dynamics 365: Introduction
What if there exists a customer relationship management (CRM) software that could efficiently handle much more than the bare customer relationship need – but can also toggle between data sets spanning every single business unit in your company, organization or firm? Imagine that your CRM system could be precisely customized to your business and at a price level that competes with existing packaged software. What would you do if your CRM system was so straightforward and easy to use- so easy that it allowed operators with little programming experience to customize applications like seasoned professionals? Is that your curiosity rising? Have you dreamt about this? Well, Microsoft Dynamics 365 breathes life to this dream. 365 is ushering in the next phase of smart business applications that will operate in the Cloud, bringing in a diverse set of solutions and capabilities to businesses.
Dynamics 365 comes packaged with a succinct merger of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) features. Some of the included apps are sales, customer service, operations, financials, field service, project service automation, and marketing.
Microsoft Dynamics 365: Basics
- Creates a cloud-based solution model based on shared data by combining operations, CRM, financials, Office 365 and a host of other applications into one.
- Users who have identified the needs and challenges of their business can create their personal custom applications without ever writing code.
- Streamlines and integrates your business procedures across all applications, based on a common data model.
- It enables seamless integration out of the box with Office 365, Cortana Intelligence, Power BI.
- Enhances a simplified development for extensions, third-party applications, and custom-built apps
- Purchase and integration of Dynamics 365 by organizations are based on the components they need and is role dependent.
- Utilizes Azure to bring everything together.
Microsoft Dynamics 365: Benefits
- Pliability: Real-time change in procedure is provided to business leaders through the integration of apps within the Dynamics 365 platform. The platform is not limited to legacy technology and is a consistent, modern and extensible platform.
- Enhanced Productivity: Familiar and well-known products like Excel and Outlook are utilized in smooth operations that enhance productivity and the business process.
- Intelligent Business Process: Making use of Cortana and Power BI allows you to build intelligence into business procedures, aiding staff and customers to analyze, discover, and apply new data to improve the decision making process.
- Increased Flexibility: Outfitted with apps that touch all types of business sectors and industries, but allows the subscription to apps that are unique to your business needs, allowing development and growth to be at your pace.
Antares specialise in Dynamics 365 solutions that cover the following areas:
- Sales: Turn relationships into revenue with digital intelligence in every deal.
- Customer Service: Earn customers for life by empowering your team with knowledge, insights and support they need at their fingertips.
- Fields Services: Optimise your scheduling and use predictive tools to master the service call.
- Project services Automation: Create more profitable customer relationships using intelligent tools.
- Marketing: Make every marketing interaction intelligent, deliver more personalised content and experiences.
- Line of Business Solutions: Using Dynamics 365 as a Platform to build custom line of business solutions, xRM, where “x” is the variable with endless possibilities.
Each application solves real problems and delivers real value. But combine them, and you get the power and possibilities to transform your business.