An Australian, ASX listed mining company was in need of a new intranet portal to transform their internal communication and to build team collaboration. Their existing intranet was out-dated, lacked proper governance and was only one of multiple file storage solutions.
Management wanted to develop an intranet portal that would provide staff with a modern solution to increase productivity and reduce the frustration associated with IT solutions.
Based on the needs of our client, Antares implemented a new intranet portal on Microsoft technologies in the cloud. Using Microsoft SharePoint Online, Office 365 and other cloud services, Antares developed an intranet solution that:
- Is available from any computer with services available from the cloud. Acts as the central communications and collaboration portal for the organisation, Australia-wide.
- Provides employees with a single source of truth, with files stored in a single location
The mining company now has access to a modern, flexible solution that suits their employee’s needs. Services stored in the cloud have allowed the new intranet portal to meet the needs of the broad base of employees, located Australia-wide.
Other key benefits of the intranet solution include:
- Increased productivity and collaboration of employees with a complete intranet solution.
- Easy document management with the latest documents available in one location.
- A defined channel of communication between employees and departments.
A modern, flexible online solution to connect employees Australia-wide.
- SharePoint Online
- Office 365