Antares Solutions is an innovative and fast-growing IT consultancy dedicated to solving business problems using technology. As a highly accredited Microsoft Gold Partner, we combine best-of-breed technology with a healthy dose of common sense to help organisations achieve their full potential. We pride ourselves on our positive, engaging and solutions-oriented culture. Our people are energetic, enthusiastic and pragmatic team players, who bring strong interpersonal skills and a solution-focused mindset.
We are seeking an outstanding ICT Business Development Manager (based in Sydney) to drive revenue and sales growth across the business. This role is responsible for driving lead generation and brand awareness as well as managing business development communication, events and materials.
Working for a leading Microsoft systems integrator, the role will include driving sales through planning, preparation, coordination and distribution of direct mail, newsletters and other marketing material. You will proactively and extensively engage with new and potential clients, promote the company’s brand and drive brand recognition and business development at all times.
A typical day in this role involves the following duties:
- Lead generation activities to grow Antares Solutions’ existing and potential client lists;
- Design and implement innovative business development campaigns;
- Generate, capture and assess leads in Antares Solutions’ CRM system;
- Proactively meet with clients to assess and understand their needs and promote brand awareness;
- Understanding and keeping abreast of competitor activities;
- Ensure consistent branding and messaging is portrayed to existing and potential clients;
- Embed branding across Antares Solutions’ internal documents and processes;
- Manage business development communications using digital and traditional marketing platforms;
- Design, manage and attend regular business development events (in collaboration with professional agencies) to promote the company’s brand to existing and potential clients;
- Provide regular business development and sales reports to management.
Skills and experience
This role is well suited to a professional with 5+ years of experience in a sales and/or business development environment. You will be energetic, enthusiastic and confident working independently. You will have strong digital literacy and computer skills as well as well-developed writing and communication skills. You will be experienced and well versed in the Microsoft Cloud solution stack.
In addition, the successful candidate will have a proven ability to deliver successful results on time, every time. The keys to your success in this role will be your proactive approach, maturity, flexibility, strong service orientation, remarkable work ethic and positive contribution to the broader Antares Solution team.
You will be measured on your success in selling our software and services, growing our client base, identifying and generating new sales opportunities, improving the company’s market share and understanding client needs in the sector.
What you can expect
By joining the Antares Solutions team, you’ll experience an inclusive and innovative culture in a fast-paced work environment. We hold regular office events (such as Free Lunch Friday) to bring our team together in a fun and informal settings.
We are large enough to deliver the latest solutions, but small enough to move quickly with our projects. You will have exposure to a wide variety of clients, projects and people, and be supported by a team of successful and experienced technology professionals.
If you have the right skills, experience and attributes for this role, please apply now.