Antares Solutions is an innovative and fast-growing IT consultancy dedicated to solving business problems using technology. As a highly accredited Microsoft Gold Partner, we combine best-of-breed technology with a healthy dose of common sense to help organisations achieve their full potential. We pride ourselves on our positive, engaging and solutions-oriented culture. Our people are energetic, enthusiastic and pragmatic team players, who bring strong interpersonal skills and a solution-focused mindset.
About the Role
At Antares Solutions, we are looking for an awesome Account Manager that will focus on growing and developing our footprint in strategic (top 20) accounts. You will be working with our leading customers and playing a key role in growing revenue in these accounts. In summary, you will be responsible for:
- Business development and growing revenue in existing strategic accounts
- Developing a deep understanding of the business, its partners and its clients
- Develop stronger and deeper relationships with target clients at all levels
- Provide exceptional customer service to our customers
To be successful in this role, we think you will need to:
- Be energetic and have a strong drive
- Have the ability to talk to the customer about their problems
- Be someone who wants to go out to speak with customers and find new opportunities
- Someone who is proactive and won’t be sitting back to wait for others to push you forward
Interested? The following are must-haves for this role:
- An interest in IT account management
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in selling to the corporate/enterprise customer
What’s in it for you?
- Amazing commission structure to ensure you get paid what you are worth
- Exciting, fast-paced work hard play hard sales culture and environment
- Be part of an amazing award-winning young, energetic and growing team
Who is Antares?
Antares is an agile Microsoft-focussed IT consultancy with approximately 35 staff. We’re based in Sydney, but work with corporate/enterprise customers on the east coast of Australia. We’re a dynamic group of people who genuinely care for each other and we’re looking for like-minded people to join our growing team!
Benefits & Culture
- Fantastic Earning Potential – Attractive salary package with uncapped commissions.
- Great Working Environment – Enjoy regular office drinks and Friday lunches!
- Quarterly Social Events – Quarterly social events with our team
- Birthday Off – If your birthday falls on a workday, it a free day off!
- Health Program – $300 every 6 months to spend on your own well-being.
If you meet the above requirements, please send your resume and cover letter to: